Share on Tumblr Talking about:: Hello

Hello

Saturday, March 26, 2011
Hi. This is actually the second blog about movies, music and t.v I've done but the first one was in Spanish so I wanted to write in English. My name is Daniela, and I have a certain fascination for music (most of the 80s music), movies(a very great passion for them) and television(mainly sitcoms), so I'm going to talk about any opinion I have on any of these topics and If you want you can also ask something in the comments and I will be just as happy to answer your questions. Remember, I'm not a reviewer so many of my opinions on movies are not in a critic way, I'm not a critic although I love to watch movies. Like this blog? Don't like it? Please leave comments on your opinions and thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment