Share on Tumblr Talking about:: Movies: 30 day film Challenge Part 2

Movies: 30 day film Challenge Part 2

Sunday, April 10, 2011
Hello again! This is the second part of the 30 day film challenge. As always these are just personal opinions and you are welcome to say which movies you should have chosen instead of mines. So here it is: 

Day 11. Favorite kid's movie. OK since I love all of Disney films I just can choose one and it should probably be UP. I'm not sure why but I love it! And it has the coolest bird ever on a screen! Nowadays I don't watch movies with my family, unless if we're going to the theater together, but this might be a movie that I love to watch with them!


Day 12. Favorite love story. Since I'm not a big fan of romance, my faves are both with the same actress. Meg Ryan was America's Sweethearts back in the 90s and these are my two fave movies of her. One with Tom Hanks, the other with Nicolas Cage. Yes now you know, they are: Sleepless in Seattle, and City of Angels.


Day 13. Favorite chick flick. Its another Nicolas Cage movie! (He made good movies back then). I just love  Moonstruck and surprisingly I loved Cher in here too. I haven't seen more Cher movies (except for Burlesque which is a joke that they have Cher in that movie, she is too good for it) but this one is my favorite chick flick. Yes, I just love the part with "Snap out of it". (I think Cher gave Cage too many slaps and that's why he is a little bit crazy nowadays).



Day 14. Favorite Documentary. I haven't seen any so my choice is: An Inconvenient Truth. That's the only one I've seen, so far.



Day 15. Favorite play adaptation. In this I'm not good so I'm just going to say Romeo + Juliet. It is a great movie and has Leonardo DiCaprio!



Day 16. Favorite book adaptation. Again its biased. Big Fish! Again I just love Ewan McGregor in here and especially the moment where he meets his wife and everything stops. I haven't read the book but I think its the best movie adapted from a book.


Day 17. Least favorite book adaptation. If you are looking for a movie where you can sleep for more than 20 minutes and haven't missed anything Dear John is good for you! I hated this movie and my best friend made me watch it and I had never slept at a theater before (Well the time when I slept watching The Bourne Supremacy was just because it was late night and I was a kid, but that movie was good). This movie is not good, and it bored me all the way. I cant believe it was another Nicholas Sparks book, cause his books are particularly entertaining.



Day 18. Film that is your guilty pleasure. Probably the only good LIndsay Lohan movie (The parent trap doesn't count, it was when she was a nice girl). It was written by the most witty woman on the small and big screen, Tina Fey! I can sometimes quote everything that they say in the movie. Well, not everything but I always enjoy this movie. 



Day 19. Film that made you cry the hardest. I am weird! I don't cry with a movie! The only ones I've ever cried with are: City of Angels, Pay it Forward, and Marley & Me. (but I guess everyone who has a dog cried with this one).



Day 20. Movie with your favorite actress. My favorite actress: Meryl Streep. Fave movie of her: hmm...I loved Julie & Julia and It's Complicated made me laugh hard, and there are others of her so I'll just say Julie & Julia although I know there are better movies of her I loved her as Julia Child!! Loved her. 



 So this is the end of part 2. I'll post part 3 soon. So what do you think? Are these movies good choices or you could have done better? Post your answers on the comments. And au revoir!!

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Good choices! I really want to see Julie and Julia and City Of Angels made me cry sooooo much

D. Caraccioli said...

yes, you should see it! Its a great movie and Meryl is fantastic! Yes I cried so much with City of Angels and its weird cause I really dont cry with any movie..just those 3 and well the 1st time I saw toy story 3 too..but that's understandable right?

Post a Comment