Share on Tumblr Talking about:: Music: Top 25 Legendary Male Singers Part 2

Music: Top 25 Legendary Male Singers Part 2

Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Hi, this is the second part of my top 25 (because they were too many of them I loved) of legendary male singers. I think that the last few positions revealed that I like Rock a lot...and what can I say most of the best male singers are rock singers so enough rambling, here is the second part of my top 25.

14. Axl Rose. What can I say, he is the one why we can sing so loud and bad and dont even care. WE sing bad but he doesn't sound bad when he sings.
      Recommendations: Ah, everyone wants me to say Sweet Child O'Mine but I like better November Rain or Welcome to the Jungle.

Elvis Presley
13. Elvis Presley. Yes I know he's the king of rock & roll and he deserves to be in a higher position but well being in this list is kinda really important...and also I haven't heard that much of him..sorry.
     Recommendations: That song I love from Lilo & Stitch, the one where Stitch is learning good things and then moves like The King...wait gonna find that out...Devil in Desguise, and many songs on that movie.

12. Sting. Now I've been a fan of The Police and Sting because of my dad. I have to say my influences come from both of them, and yes i like a lot of old music... Anyways Sting has been told as a great song writer and singer. 
Sting & The Police
      Recommendations: Sting's It's probably me with Elvis Costello, Englishman in New York (has a very jazzy beat and very good song), The Police's Every Little Thing She Does is Magic and many more. Oh and a very quiet song called Fragile by Sting.

11. Phil Collins. Im a fan of Mr. Collins since I was a little kid thanks to my mom. And then I became a fan of Genesis too...and the rest is history.
      Recommendations: Hmm...The Oscar winner You'll be in my heart...loved Tarzan! Many others like Against all odds, Two Hearts, Sussudio and many more.

10. Elton John. He's a rocket man! Pianist, singer song-writer, great performer! This is another influence of my mom's. 
      Recommendations: Well, Rocket Man, Your Song, Don't let the sun go down on me with George Michael, and I know another one I like but dont know how it's called..Im gonna check that later.

9. Bono.  Well you just couldn't have a top 25 without Bono right? Singer song-writer and humanitarian and pretty good looking Bono has a somehow recognizable voice and is one of the best front mans on band history. 
Bono with U2 Live Aid Wembley Stadium
    Recommendations: U2 has a lot of good songs and I can tell you that they still got it. So, With or without you, One, Where the streets have no name, Sunday Bloody Sunday LIve, hmm from the new ones I like I'll go crazy if I dont go crazy tonight and Magnificent. 

With this I finish my second part of top 25 legendary male singers. What do you think? Are these choices good or who else should be in here? Do you have a certain recommendation of these artists? As always appreciate critic on comments below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment