Share on Tumblr Talking about:: Movies: 30 Day Film Challenge Part 3

Movies: 30 Day Film Challenge Part 3

Monday, April 18, 2011
So this is the end of a great experience through movies and let me tell you..it was a little bit hard but thoroughly joyful..enough rambling..here are my 10 last "days"


Day 21. Movie with your favorite actor. This one is as easy as it's difficult. Fave Actor, easy: Johnny Depp. Fave movie of him: hmmmmm....
This might sound childish but I love Charlie and the chocolate factory so much I can quote Depp in some occasions...Other faves are Finding Neverland, Public Enemies, Edward Scissorhands, The Corpse Bride, and Sleepy Hollow. It seems odd that 4 of them are from Tim Burton...don't judge me..




Day 22. Movie you wish you could live in. Its something that can never become but well it's one of the coolest trilogies ever!! Back to the future...oh man I wish I could live back in the 80s and meet Marty (Michael J. Fox)...it would probably be an awesome experience and a good story to tell to my grand kids...


Day 23. Movie that Inspires you. Forrest Gump.  One of Tom Hanks best movies...I remember watching it when I was a kid...again didn't understand cause I didn't have my now found love for cinema but its really inspiring and its one of my fave movies also.


Day 24. Movie with your favorite soundtrack. Hans Zimmer does a great job at this thing so he deserves recognition but also John Williams for the soundtrack of E.T, Jaws, Close Encounters of the third kind. And a special mention to Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross for The Social Network soundtrack. 
 


Day 25. Movie with the most beautiful scenery. That's kind of one thing that I've never paid attention to. So I gotta say something predictable The Lord of The Rings trilogy.


Day 26. Movie you're most embarrassed to say you like. This is not because I like it but because of how much I love it. Bewitched. Sincerely, I don't know why people don't like this movie or Will Ferrell, but I do love it and also quote Ferrell's lines sometimes.


Day 27. Movie with your favorite villain. The best villain on a CBM (Comic book movie) The Joker from The Dark Knight. Heath's portrayal was the best of the best and well he deserves all the recognition. 


Day 28. Movie with your favorite hero. Doesn't matter what actor is portraying him. Batman will always be the coolest and therefore my fave hero...and specially when it's portrayed by Christian Bale. 


Day 29. First movie you ever remember watching. The Lion King. I watched it on video cassette (remember those times?) with all my cousins and we were all 5 year olds and I don't remember quite well but I think several cried when Mufasa died. It is one of the best Disney movies and a lovely movie.


Day 30. Last movie you watched. Just got to watch Tangled on DVD right before doing this and I gotta say its a very lovely Disney movie and I'm not sure why I hadn't seen this yet.

  
So with this I end the whole 30 day film challenge. What do you think of my choices? Which would have been your choices? Please comment and thanks. For now see you later!

3 comments:

Nadine said...

Love Johnny Depp too and Hans Zimmer is fabulous!
Have you seen What's Eating Gilbert Grape with Johnny Depp in? It's my favourite.

D. Caraccioli said...

Hi, thanks Nadine...no I haven't seen it but that's the one with Leo DiCaprio right? I just know it was released when I was a baby...I should probably see it many had told me to see it...thanks!

Nadine said...

YES! It's so so so good, my favourite you really should then tell me what you think of it if you do :D

Post a Comment