Share on Tumblr Talking about:: Music: Top 25 Legendary Male Singers Part 1

Music: Top 25 Legendary Male Singers Part 1

Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Ultimately I've done posts about movies so I thought I could do a top 10 of Legendary Male Singers, which in here I refer about those really legen...wait for it...dary singers of great bands or solists that have amazing voices and probably most of them have distinct voices that are what they are known for. This Top 25 (because they were so much I loved) is in reverse so you get anxious to see who is number 1. And probably you know already who is. This is just my personal opinion and probably it would be shocking for some of you but I consider these people great singers not only for their voice but their presentation and way, and some of them are there because they really need to.

25.  Matthew Bellamy. If your a Muse fan then you would say why isn't he in a higher position, well basicly is becuase he's one of the only ones who is not a living legend yet...
Matt Bellamy
       Recommendations: You could listen to many Muse songs and this man is great in every single one of them but I want you to listen: Feeling Good live from Wembley Stadium. 

24. Chris Martin. If you know me you know Im a very big fan of Coldplay and yes I do know it sounds a little depressing but there's something in their music that makes me feel good.
      Recommendations: Fix You or The Scientist or anyone of their songs, you should see them live too!

23. Billie Joe Armstrong. For those who don't know who he is here's a ring-a-bell: Don't wanna be an American Idiot! Yes, front man of Green Day Billie Joe is a real singer.
      Reccomendations: Well, all the American Idiot album songs and others from the past and from the new ones 21 guns.

22. Lionel Richie. Whether its with The Commodores or as a solo artist, whether you like it or not this man has some great music. 
      Recommendations: Hello is one of my fave love songs and probably his best, his voice sounds so smooth that you want him to sing it to you.

21. Robbie Williams. Well I havent heard much of him on Take That (Back for Good is the only one I've heard), but he took the right choice becoming a solo artist. 
Robbie Williams
      Reccomendations: No regrets, feauturing the vocals of Pet Shop Boys' Neil Tennant, which Williams wrote about leaving Take That. You could also listen Supreme, Somethin' Stupid with Nicole Kidman and Better Man. 


20. Eminem. Marshall Mathers better known as Eminem is the best rapper I've ever seen. There are some great ones like Tupac, Biggie, Jay Z and Dr. Dre but Eminem delivers lyrics and beats like a disturbed man with some really serious problems.
     Recommendations: Stan ft. Dido...and the Academy Award winner Lose Yourself.


19. Jon Bon Jovi. OMG Scream if you love this man! Seriously handsome dude, specially in the 80s, is in one of 80s most popular bands ever, Bon Jovi. That's all I need to say.
Jon bon Jovi...with less hair than in the 80s
      Recommendations: You give love a bad name! Living on a Prayer! And very sentimental Always, its lovely Im telling you.


18. Steve Tyler. CRAZY Dude! With that big mouth he is one of the craziest front mans I've seen (Him and Mick Jagger). 
      Recommendations: Well everyone loves Aerosmith's I dont want to miss a thing. 

17. David Lee Roth. Singer of Van Halen and competing with Jon Bon Jovi for hansome dude of the 80s but Bon Jovi still got the looks and Lee Roth just looks old! But since Lee Roth is way more into crazy things he's a great front man.
     Recommendations: Hot for Teacher! For those who like rock!


16. Jim Morrison. I guess we're entering Rock World right? Hell, I also think this man is sexy! So sad he is not with us anymore. RIP. But he made the word Front man with his spectacles when singing. 
Jim Morrison...hot!
      Recommendations: My fave of The Doors, Light my fire.


15. Bob Marley. Oh and I think we're moving to Dead Awesome People Department... Again RIP... If you like reggae then you know why he's here with lots of rockers. At the end Marley just wanted a free world without fights and we can hear that from his lyrics. 
     Recommendations: No Woman no cry, Buffalo Soldier and One Love.


So I guess Im going to make this as a 3 part cause they're just so many of them! What do you think of the first choices? Do you know who will be in No. 1? Who do you hope will be in this list? If I forgot someone please tell me. As always I appreciate your comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment